Издание на английском языке
The risks for shipowners and charterers related to the bunkering of ships are broad in scope.
They bear upon operational safety, the potential for environmental damage as well as exposure to negative financial consequences under contracts for the supply of bunkers. These risks are compounded further by the forthcoming sulfur cap related requirements contained in Annex VI to the MARPOL Convention to take effect on January 1, 2020.
The information presented in Bunkering - A Compendium is for general guidance information purposes only.
Bunker Fuels: How We Got Here
1. Fuel Bunkering Procedures
2. Impacts of Contaminated Fuels on Shipboard Machinery Systems: Selected Case Studies
3. Practical Considerations for the Installation of Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems
4. Fuel Oil Challenges: 2020 & Beyond
5. Evaluation of Charter Party Clauses & Contractual Considerations Under English Law
6. Dealing with Off-Specification Bunkers in the United States: Legal & Practical Considerations
7. The IMO 2020 Sulfur Regulation: Current Practice & Potential Bunker Disputes in the People’s Republic of China
8. Bunker Disputes in Singapore